Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Who I am vs Who I used to Be

In the past.....

I used to have a best friend who I told everything too and did everything with. I talked to her almost everyday.

I cared about having a date for certain occasions like prom or valentines

I even wanted a boyfriend when I was 16.

I used to dream of having a family.

I used to dress differently around my family than with my friends.

I had a better relationship in God.

I used to believe in waiting to have sex. 

At one point I didn't even know how to grind. 

I used to care about when I stood in my relationships.

I cared what other people thought. 

I would get hurt so easily and cry myself to sleep.

I was lonely sometimes. 

Today.....

I dance like a stripper.

I have a lot of friends all whom I love very much.

I don't really have a best friend. And my one everyday best friend won't talk to me. But not a day goes by that I don't wonder how she's doing. always in my heart destiny xoxo

I make myself into an object intentionally 

I drink twice a week on average

I am a total smart ass

I have casual sex

I don't pray very often

I miss my grandma

I miss the boy that makes me laugh

I am way to comfortable being on my own all the time

I don't worry about what other people think about me

I believe in myself

I am more aware of how I can make people feel

I never want to hurt anyones feelings

I love everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment