Sunday, July 1, 2012

How To Score Points With Me

When your 19 and you never had a boyfriend you get really good at knowing what you want. While some  girls have been on dates with a couple different guys over and over again and are so blinded they have no idea what they like and don't like. I hit and quit it so much I know what I like in someone. I have begun to see the differences. I am going to be real. I know what I bring to the table and I'd like to be matched. 


1. Confidence. I know I'm pretty and I know what I can get. But if you can't talk to me or try to hard you should just give up. I am a tease and I like a tease. Let's play games. Don't make yourself too available to me. Don't act like you really like. Be as much as a tease I am and flirt as much as I do nd were set. How I got this rule: A guy came to visit me at work not once but twice drunk and acting crazy. If you need alcohol to get the nerve to talk to me forget it. 


2. Decisiveness. I can call the shots and I am not afraid to but the first time we hang out it's all up to you. Where we go. What we do. You are the boy so you come up with something that will hold my attention for more than 15 seconds. Don't ask me what I think we should do, I am easy going I don't care what we do. And if you can't come up with something to do I'l either won't hang out with you or you'll never get me into bed. Because if you don't know what you like to do when you chill with a girl you are sure as hell not going to know what you like with a girl in bed. If I don't like Sushi I'll tell you and we'll go somewhere else but the fact that you chose somewhere you like scores you points in my book. 


3. Good Dancer. I bring it in the dance floor. I am social. I should be ashamed of how I dance. I need someone with at least half of my skills. And let's face it guys don't have to do much to be considered 'a good dancer'. If you dance like a scrawny white kid at a middle school dance I'm moving on. 


4. Sense of Humor. Make me laugh. I am a sarcastic, I am a smart ass. I laugh at inappropriate times. If you can't make me laugh than I will not continue to talk with you. You have to get my sense of humor and be able to match it. 


5.Like you enough to be friends. Despite my carefree ways I am realistic. I know a lot of people date to get married. And marriage and kids doesn't seem like one huge party to me. Kid won't shut up and you have to drive them everywhere and you go dumb kids places where there's yelling and play places and you have to change diaper sand get thrown up. It seems like kids will suck every sexual impulse out of me. Some if I am going to be stuck in a house with little people who scream and watch finding nemo my husband is going to be my very important to my sanity. And to get through it all he's got to be able to be my friend like we can do best friend stuff outside of being lover. But not that codependent non sense where I can't make a step without him. I just want things to be more fun when the kids are killing us because we enjoy each other company as friend. Maybe I'm a dreamer but the stress of misbehaving kids seems less when you can turn to your best friend and laugh about it. I like being friends first so when down the road I'm stuck driving a Lexus crossover filled with whiny brats in the back and we're going to beach and the kids won't shut up I can look over at my husband and just enjoy being with him. Like we are crazy enough to do it together in the barnes and noble bathroom but we can also sit on the porch and just talk about everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment