Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random Thoughts

I do my best thinking in the shower. Which is becoming very annoying because sometimes I don't want to analyze. I don't want to stir up all this anxiety about what comes next. I don't want to have to face what I desire. But, every time I get in the shower it's the over thinking fest which leaves me mentally exhausted. Life is so much easier when you just live and don't think. 


It kinda makes me sad that I grinded on about ten guys on Thursday and I woke up with no remorse no embarrassment or even regrets. Even now all I do is want to do it again. 


I've been thinking lately about people who talk about wanting to get married like right now. Nothing gets me more sassy than when someone tells me they want to get married now. To me getting married now is like never going to high school and going to striaght to college. If we never went to high school would ever be ready for college? I just don't get girls sometimes. Why would you want to not be able to go out? Why would you want to have to cook meals for someone else, pick up for someone else, always have to take in that other person's opinion-- all for bad sex maybe one or twice a week. I'm not considering marriage until I'm thirty. I just don't get blinded by life. I like being a me not a we. I haven't had a boyfriend since kindergarden and I don't plan on it changing anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment