Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Hostess

What people forget about hostess is that they are the mastermind. They can make it the best night of your life or you can run around for two hours begging for mercy. I don't understand why people intentionally piss me off. If you make me mad I will put ugly girls, girl with boyfriends, Indians, black people, special ed kids, or girls on dates in your section. If you keep me happy I won't double seat you and I might throw a cute girl or two your way. If you try to report me to the manager you will be on my list forever. And if you get on my good side and get to be my favorite server I'll give you the best tables. If servers were smart they would buy me drinks and shower me with compliments. I am not going to say manipulating me is all that hard. So moral of the story don't piss of the girl who is single handily in charge of your fate for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment