Sunday, July 1, 2012

Me on Me

I can always sense change. 


I hate cookie cutter weddings. 


I am extremely honest and up front about everything. But not the point of bluntness. I am real.


My dog is my favorite person and when she dies I am going to get a tattoo for her.


I am a terrible speller.


I have no tattoos and only my ears pierced once. I used to have two cartilage but I took them out.


I am a hostess at a brewhouse. 


I've listend to Somewhere Only We Know by Keane over a thousand times.


I've never had a boyfriend except for in elementary school.


I smoke entirely too much hookah.


I am dying to visit New York City.


I love being outside it calms me down.


My biggest fears are snakes wrinkles and spider veins.


I've been using anti wrinkle cream since I was 17. 


I am 19 now.


I want to be a stripper for a few months before I die. Partly to learn certain skills and partly to be able to say I did.


I like giving head and I think most girls would have more fun if they stopped hating it and got good at it. 


I sometimes dream of living a life like Miss. Rumphius.


I've always wanted to write and illustrate my own picture book.


I come up with my halloween costume months in advance. 


I had barely any friends in high school.


I don't want to get married until I am 30, but I might not ever get married.


I love having guy friends. 


I've been hurt a lot. I'm getting to the point though where I am numb to pain. I rarely get hurt anymore.


When I drink I am happy outgoing and flirty.


I rarely get mad or yell at people unless it involves my brother.


I want friends like on How I Met Your Mother. 





No comments:

Post a Comment