Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Who I Am Not

I know there's plenty of girl s out there who dream of who dream of first dates at the cheesecake factory. Who's heart would skip beats if their boy brought them flowers. Who want their boys to meet their families. Who want to meet their boys families. I'm not one of those girls. I don't want a boy to come shopping with me and hold all my clothes as he thinks about quick escapes or ways to kill himself. I don't want to bitch at a boy for playing xbox, going to the gym and always hanging out with the guys. I just want a guy I can party with. Who invites me to his crazy adventures. I would just like a consistent boy to mess around with. I am a whore for not wanting to commit right now? I don't want to make a boy a four course meal. I don't want to share dessert. I don't want to cuddle and watch a movie. I don't care if his friends like me or not. I don't want to revolve my life around a boy. I am so sick of being judged and being teased and called names just because I approach love and sex like a guy. What's so wrong with just being myself and finding out what I like and not giving a damn? Why is it so bad that I don't want these things. I like me and I am a lot happier with me than depending on a guy. I don't want to go to breakfast I don't want to cuddle. I don't care if I am the slutty friend. Maybe I am a slut. But I'll never be a fragile. Talking shit about me to your friends won't make me cry. I have high self esteem. If you don't text me before 12 I will not sleep with you. If I am not the first choice, and I'm not down if your really really drunk or if everyone else said no. I don't care if girls like me. I don't want a boy to love me, I want him to want me. Maybe I am insane. I am not going to wait for your text. I am not easy to get. I am not going to drunk text you. I am not desperate. I don't care where I stand. I don't care if you never text me again. I don't want to be anyones valentine. I am not like all the other girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment