Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ordinary Day

Tuesdays are way more doable than Mondays. But nothing is as sweet as getting out of class at 11 on Wednesdays. Nothing.

Well Today was pretty normal. Tutoring. Studying. Homework. Lecture. In class movie. Calling my mom. Going to the library. My phone freezing up. People giving me the stink eye because I quit my sorority. Whatever.

I've been day dreaming about him a lot lately. I want to see him. I am dying to see him and to think I have to go weeks without seeing him. It could turn into months. I can't even imagine that. I just want to hang out with him. I wonder if he ever thinks about me. I really doubt it. But I think about him so much. I get in class and get bored and day dream about him. Idk why him. Why I am so attracted to him. I never felt this way about anyone before. I've met a lot of cute guys before but I have never been hung up on one guy for so long. I have never felt such intense attraction to a guy. Maybe it's timing too. Not only did I come across a guy I really found attractive I also found someone at a time where I really wanted somebody.

This will all make sense someday. Not because I am trying to make myself feel better because that's the way things work in life. I know Cam was a shitty friend to me so I could find easy, carefree friendships where we include everyone and it's not a big deal who we invite. I know Sam happened so I could learn to close my legs. I know Courtney came in my life to teach me how not to center your life on a relationship and to run- like hell away from unhealthy relationships. And Tyler showed me that you should crush on someone day by day and not all in one day.

So tomorrow I go to school, come home, study, walk 5 miles, watch 7th Heaven, study, and then sleep. It's not an exciting life but I am so very thankful for everything I have.

 I wish someone wanted me.

Listening:Wanted- Hunter Hayes

Featuring: Long hair, simple diamond necklace, long hair she don't care, cute cheek bones, pale skin, white teeth, ralph lauren v neck, pottery barn bed circa 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment