Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I love the Mountains

I do my best driving in the car. It takes me about half an hour to get home from school and some of my best ideas and most important descsions have come out of that drive. Today while breezing down the freeway I thought about the fact that one of the reasons that I didn't go to medical school was because I wanted to climb mountains and learn to surf. How could I ever do all the things the world had to offer if I spent the next eight plus years of my either slaving to my career or my job? But today while driving I asked myself, when am I going to climb those mountains. I am twenty. I am fit, why wait? When we went to Colorado this winter we saw pikes peak and this summer when we go back I want to climb it. I am starting to train now. I am going to work up to walking 28 miles a week. I need to work towards a goal. I need something outside of my classes to commit myself to.

I have really pretty green eyes. 
I have really white teeth and a nice smile.
My cheek bones are decently high.
I laugh a lot.
I have long brown hair.
After years of practice, more like fucks ups, I know how to apply makeup without looking like I am wearing any.
I dress pretty good.
I appreciate sports.
I love being outside.
I am not pudgy or anything like that
I have a pretty good personality
I am smart
I don't have any deformities
My eyebrows have good structure
I don't have cystic acne
I even have decent collar bones
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to date me.
Yet I have been single my entire life.

I want someone to cuddle in bed with when I am on my period.. To go to painting with a twist with. To go to football games with. To go to the river with in summer. To go hiking with. To dance with. To have a glass a wine and watch a movie with. To bake fore. To just lie with. To go to the movies with a cuddle with.

I don't need a guy to shop with, or go with me to get my eyebrows waxed or to drag to victoria secret.  A boyfriend isn't a counselor to solve all my problems or make me feel good about myself. I don't need to drag him to all my girly things - I don't need someone to listen to my emotional problems. I just want someones company. I want us to be BFFs with who kiss. The affection, The time and the memories. To make jokes with. I am looking for someone who wants to have fun and enjoy and explore life with. A partner in crime. I know he's out there and I can't wait to meet him.

Something's missing from my life. I am ready to have a real relationship.

Maybe i won't meet him until i'm 30 but it's hard not to want it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment